Have you heard of the gaming revolution that’s taking the online bingo world by storm? If you haven’t then allow us to bring you up to speed! Slingo is the name of a group of bingo and slot games that bingo players can’t get enough of.
What is Slingo?
Slingo started out as just one game, but now it refers to a group of different games. At their core, they all combine slots and bingo into one game – kind of like video bingo. There are many games under the umbrella term now, including variations that include branded aspects.
Just for Fun Slingo
The game Slingo Bingo originated in a chat messenger as a fun game to play with the person you were chatting to. That just for fun aspect is still there, as there are loads of ways to play this without wagering.
How to Play
The rules of the game depend on the variation that you’re playing, but the classic game is probably the easiest to get to grips with. All you need to do is fire up the game and you’ll be presented with a 5 by 5 grid. As you spin the game, numbers will appear that you’ll then get to dab off.
There are also supercharged symbols that will give you free spins or even block your win. It’s all about knowing where to place the jokers, as these will vastly improve your success.
Where to Play
You can play the free version of this game on Facebook or you can download a free app to your phone. Though the games are free you can supercharge your experience by adding funds, though you won’t win real money back from free games.
Slingo Classic Multiplayer
The original version of this game is still available to play through some messenger services. It pits you against the person you’re talking to so that you can see who the best at bingo is. Slingo Classic Multiplayer was the game that really launched the franchise but it’s not really played by many anymore.
Real Money Slingo
If you’d like to play real money Slingo then you have a lot of options to pick from. Here are a few of the varieties of Slingo games that you can play:
When you think of Slingo Riches that title will probably conjure up images of stacks of cash. It’s possible to win a lot in this game, as it can be played with a maximum bet of £100. Here are the key facts:
- Rules – You have 25 spaces on your card and 11 spins to complete as many of them as possible, each spin will deliver 5 numbers and some special symbols, like the joker. Stake from 50p up to £100.
- How to Play – After you’ve set up your wager, using the buttons on screen, you press the spin button to release the balls. The numbers on the balls will automatically be dabbed off and a Slingo is formed whenever a line is completed. The more Slingos you get, the more you’ll win.
- What Makes it Unique? – This game’s high wagering amount and special symbols make it different to other Slingo games. There are free spins and extra coins just waiting to be won.
- Your Chances to Win – This game boasts a return to player of 95%.
As you would expect from the name, Slingo Extreme takes the game to another level. It’s mainly an aesthetic difference but there are other features in there too.
- Rules – The rules are similar to Slingo Riches and the set up happens in the same way. The real fun happens when you spin the game.
- How to Play – Just hit the big green button to start the game and begin looking for those slingos.
- What Makes it Unique? – The reason so many players flock to this game is its high maximum jackpot, which is £50K! Plus the design of the game makes it really exciting, as it’s a fiery set of reels.
- Your Chances to Win – This game has an RTP of 95% too.
Deal or No Deal Slingo
We love the Deal or No Deal form of bingo games, so when we found out about Deal Or No Deal Slingo, we were ecstatic. Check out the game information below:
- Rules – Again, this one takes the same form as Slingo Riches, just with a new theme. Slingos are created on any line and you have 11 spins to win, you can also wager more to get more of these spins.
- How to Play – Set up the wager and click start to begin. As you gather more Slingos, the banker will call you to offer you a settlement. Pick a lucky box and hope that it contains the biggest multiplier out of the 25.
- What Makes it Unique? – This game has the DOND theme but also loads of extra features. The lucky box and banker’s call can make this version much more rewarding.
- Your Chances to Win – The RTP of DOND Slingo is 95% if played with the best strategy. The RTP changes depending on how the player acts and if they take the banker’s offer.
Slingo vs Video Bingo
Whilst Slingo is a combination of bingo and slot games, video bingo is more of a bingo themed instant win game. In video bingo, you’ll have to pay for individual tickets to the game- just as you would for classic bingo games. Once you’ve set your bet and the number of tickets you want to activate, you’re ready to play. The bingo ball holder will then begin to spin and release the winning balls. Players can win in a similar manner to classic bingo, by landing balls on specific lines and patterns.
Best places to play video bingo
If you’re looking for a pioneering new way to play at online bingo sites, slingo and video bingo are both great ways to make a change!