If you’re looking for new bingo sites then you’ll feel spoiled for choice this year, as we’ve seen a lot of new ones coming online, but these are our favourites:
Top New Bingo Sites
Is New Always Better?
In some ways, newer bingo sites have the edge, including:
- They are new to the market and are creating a hype.
- Players can usually expect an astronomical welcome bonus from a fresh site.
- However, new sites are also uncharted territories. Unless part of a wider bingo network, players will not know what to expect from them.
Established brands can have the advantages in the following ways:
- Quite simply, established brands know the market. They’ve tried and tested many things. These sites know what works and what doesn’t.
- An established brand will have built up a reputation, one that you can research to make a decision.
- The main drawback of playing at established sites is that some of them begin to get lazy. By lazy, we mean that they stop thinking of ways to draw players to the site.
The innovation of new promotions is happening both on new and established sites. Their operators are thinking of more ways to reward players and also stand out. This includes new ways to play for free, new giveaway mechanics and an increased emphasis on social media.
How JJ Chooses the Best New Bingo Sites
Here, the categories are fierce for those that want to appear on our site! When checking out the best new bingo sites we judge them based on:
Top of the list is a UK licence, as this shows that a site is actually safe for you to play on. This is a must and the licence should be displayed on the homepage of the site.
Fairness is also a big deal, as we want to make sure we’re playing on a site where the games are random and we’ll actually get paid out. You can double check if there are any external qualifications on the site to attest to that.
The security of the site is also important, as we like to know our details are totally under wraps. Most sites these days use 128 bit encryption, which greatly reduces the possibility of anyone being able to hack into your account.
Trusted and Innovative Software Providers
A lot of sites feel the same, as they tend to use the same developers as one another. We like a lot of unique features and choice, whether that’s an additional bingo type or a totally bespoke platform.
Generous Deposit Bonuses
If we’re spending money with a site, then we’d quite like to be rewarded with bonuses. The more generous and frequent these bonuses are, the happier we are!
We also enjoy sites that have an overall welcome package, with a few different offers in store. This makes players much more likely to come back for more when they have some additional offers to look forward to.
In a similar vein, loyal players should be rewarded with extras! This could be a few free bingo tickets, spins or access to a special jackpot game – the possibilities are endless. All that matters is that we’re getting perks for splashing our cash.
Players should be able to look forward to some free games too, as these will mean that they’re not always having to spend to play. This can be a regular fixture on the site or one off offers.
No Deposit Offers
Not all sites have these but it’s a nice added perk to be able to experience. These offers are great to kick start your time on a site with some freebies, before you decide if you want to deposit with them.
As a new player, it’s nice to see some dedicated offers – especially if they’re free! Newbie rooms, free bingo and tickets are all appreciated by newbies making their way around the site for the first time.
Friend Referral Rewards
If we get our friends to sign up with a site then we want a slice of the action! Referral rewards can vary greatly, from real cash and vouchers to bonuses. It’s important for a site to reward us enough to make this worth our while.
Getting money back from what we spend is a great thing too, most sites will give you a percentage of your losses back as a bonus. This can be a small amount or a slightly larger amount, shop around to get the best deal.
Diverse Game Selection
Bingo, slots and casino games are all common across the internet now and sites with additional games are our favourites. These keep us entertained by all manner of games, like instant wins for on the go or big jackpot games to look forward to.
Are Slots Taking Over the Online Bingo World?
You may have noticed that throughout the last few years, slot games have crept into the bingo world more and more. There were a few knock on effects to this, including:
Slots and Games Bonuses Becoming More Prominent
Slot game players can rejoice as it looks like the promotional sections on new bingo sites 2019 will continue to diversify into slot game promotions. That meant more free spins and games bonuses, something which is sure to continue into the future.
- Better catering to those that like slots and bingo
- More interesting promotions
- More free games
- On some sites they replaced bingo offers
- Not every player is interested in slots
Bingo Sites Launching Slot Sister Sites
Another trend that got its start back in 2017 were the slot sister sites. These branched off from already established sites and offered just slot games. As many players log into these sites purely for the slots, it makes sense they should have a separate site with bonuses geared to them.
- New sites with new bonuses
- More places to play with your favourite brands
- The offerings are pretty similar to the bingo sites
More Variety and Prominence
Slot and Slingo games were once just a small part of a site but now many place them front and centre on the homepage. This has led to more slot games becoming available and a wider choice in developers.
- Increased choice for players
- Improved ways to find and play slots
- New innovations in gameplay are more likely
- Can lead to too much to choose from
- Some players prefer to stick with tried and tested developers
If you want to know the hottest new trends that we’re seeing in 2019 then check out our predictions below:
- New Networks – We’re beginning to see more, smaller networks that own just a few bingo sites with their own special promotions. This is diversifying things a bit, so it’s not just one or two networks controlling online bingo.
- The Latest Tech – Online bingo sites are on the cutting edge of technology at the moment. Whether that’s becoming compatible with wearable devices or finding the next new payment method, a la Neteller.
- Mobile Sites are Back – For a while it seemed that mobile sites were on the way out, as users favoured apps. New mobile bingo sites are fighting back though, with better HTML5 tech that rivals the apps out there.
- New Ways to Communicate – Aside from the usual live chat or phone options, some new bingo sites 2019 operators are coming up with new ways to get in touch. Facebook messaging and even WhatsApp are now being experimented with.
2019 means yet another year of online bingo, what more could you ask for? With all of the creative ideas surrounding the game, it’s sure to be an exciting one.
Slots in 2019
As we move through 2019, we have a few predictions on what we expect to see from these games, following the recent trends:
- In Depth Features – The features that we see in these games have been getting more and more in depth. They specifically relate more to the game and we’re not seeing as many of these games rely on generic bonus features like free spins.
- New Gameplay – While many slots still use the same format, gameplay is getting a bit more intense. This means new features, unique betting options, cool symbols, random features and more.
- Interesting Themes – These are also changing over time, as new regulation means that games with cartoons that could appeal to children are a no go. It will be great to see what kinds of new themes become popular as a result.
- Slots with Jackpots – The bigger the jackpot the better in our book! Slots with jackpots are getting bigger and better every year and 2019 is no exception.
- Slots with Special Promos – When a new slot launches, it’s brilliant to see a special promo to accompany it. These can add in a bit more of an incentive for players to try out the game, like a prize draw, free spins or giveaway.
What’s Ahead in 2019?
As we move through the upcoming year, we’re likely to see yet more changes coming to our favourite sites. Here are some of the trends that we expect to see:
- We think that networks like the Dragonfish Real Money site will continue to grow next year. This trend of more no wager bingo site is one we expect to see a lot of in 2019.
- More games will be released next year, but they won’t always be what we expect. We’re going to see more creative games, including variants on slots and bingo.
- More sites are getting on board with the social media bandwagon, which means we’ll see more of these offers in future too. We’ll also be likely to see more sites using this means of interaction too.
- We’re also looking forward to new no deposit bingo sites coming out next year too. These help us to get fab value for money and will continue to be a mainstay in the bingo world.
- New legislation will also come into full effect next year, which will change the way that sites operate. Generally, this will just mean that withdrawal limits, terms and advertising are a bit fairer for players.
- Alongside this, new bingo sites 2019 will also have their share of new payment methods too. These will keep players safe and surely bring some new innovation to the table, with the likes of cryptocurrency becoming more popular too.
- Slot games are much more popular these days, so watch out for new bingo sites with free spins as part of the welcome offer. This gives us the best of both worlds really, as you generally still get a bingo bonus to play with too.
- Free bingo games are also becoming a lot more common, which will again continue through to 2019. This is seen by a lot of sites as a good way to beat the bonus tax.
- Terms and conditions are also likely to change, as sites want to give more power to the player. This means better deposit and withdrawal restrictions, better access into your transaction history and more. This is will be a great change for players.
- We’d also love to see some major tech developments next year, as we now have the capacity for the likes of virtual and augmented reality games. This would be a really cool innovation to see, as we’d have some cool new ways to get playing.
- While we have our predictions, we’d also love to see things that really surprise us in the future. There’s simply so much going on in the realms of technology and bingo too, so they could both really surprise us in coming together more.
New Payment Methods
So many new payment methods have been hitting the scenes recently, as the tech behind them becomes a lot more sophisticated. Your choices to play on new online bingo sites now include:
- Debit/Credit Cards – These are the most straightforward ways to deposit for most players, but they’re not the most secure when compared to other payment methods.
- Phone Bill Payments – Many phone providers are now allowing players to add their deposits on top of their monthly phone bill. This means you can deposit with just your phone number.
- eWallets – Lots of people favour eWallets like PayPal for their bingo transactions as they’re so quick and easy to use. They can often have the fastest processing time for withdrawals too.
- eVouchers – For those that don’t want to share their details with a site eVouchers present the perfect payment method. Just buy them in a shop and then use the PIN to add the value to your account.
We’re hearing a lot about Bitcoin, cryptocurrencies and the boom around them. But what actually is cryptocurrency and how do you use them?
Bitcoin is the most popular kind of cryptocurrency, which is basically a currency that’s traded online and not part of any set country. The coins themselves are digital and are made up of long combinations of numbers and letters that are unique to you. These are stored in a wallet and can then be used online – there are some casino sites accepting them so this may appear in the world of bingo too eventually. Most sites that accept them also accept other payment methods, making them hybrid sites.
What is a Bitcoin wallet?
A bitcoin wallet is basically a program that holds all of the bitcoin that you own. Seeing as they’re made up of strings of numbers and letters, this does all of the remembering for you.
The UK Gambling Comission have given their seal of approval for bitcoin to be used for online gambling. They’ve effectively granted permission to use this as a currency for sites in the UK. Malta, where many gambling businesses are actually based, has gone a step further and they’re actually planning to encourage users to try these methods.
Services like Neteller are also jumping aboard the bandwagon and are accepting these bitcoin payments into their eWallet system.
If you’re a newbie, here are some answers to the most commonly asked questions we come across from new players:
How do I join a new bingo site?
This is really simple, most sites will have a lot of cues and buttons to their registration form. From there, it’s just a matter of giving them a few details then you’re a fully fledged player!
Is it really safe to play bingo online?
As long as you play with legal, licenced sites then yes.
How much can I win playing bingo/slots (etc) online?
The sky is the limit for this one, some players have won millions on a single spin of a slot game.
Can I make friends on bingo sites?
Yes, there are many ways to make friends on bingo sites including through chat games, tourneys and competitions. You can learn bingo lingo and even get to know others on social media too.
Is online bingo better than land based bingo?
Yes! With online bingo you can play on the go, with others whenever you like. That’s a winner for us.
Developers we LOVE on New Bingo Sites
There are loads of developers out there and you’ll quickly come to know the ones that you like best. The following are some of our favourites to watch out for.
There are loads of games by this developer out there, including top ones like Fluffy Favourites and 99 Time. With these games you can expect cartoon themes and cute characters, which are always fun to have a few games on.
These games tend to be a bit more grown up than others on the market, with the likes of the Playboy slot and Wonder Woman slot in their catalogue. They have some impressive progressive jackpots but some of their games can feel a little dated at times.
These developers tend to stick with really classic themes, like Egypt, animals and the like. They do experiment with innovative reel structures though and have some cool jackpots for you to discover too.
This is one of the most modern slot game developers on the market, with a big catalogue of high quality games. These include games like Dracula, Hook’s Heroes and Hansel and Gretel.
With titles like Blood Suckers and Kawaii Kitty, it’s easy to see that this developer keeps up to date with the latest trends. They have all sorts of different games and their catalogue is incredibly varied.
Games like Immortal Romance come from this developer and they’re great at releasing new games regularly. They all have fantastic graphics and games like Mega Moolah have great reputations as millionaire makers.
So what are you waiting for? Get out there and play on some new bingo sites for yourself!