JJ’s Ultimate Slots Guide
Obviously we all love playing on online bingo games. There’s a real adrenaline rush to be found in playing against other people in order to topple that big win. Even so, we are finding more and more people are using online bingo sites to play on slots games.
So what exactly are slot games, how do you play them, and what are the best bingo sites with slots for you to play? Luckily we’ve answered all of these questions here.
Best Bingo Sites with Slots
Fancy playing some for yourself? Here are some quick reviews of all the best slots sites that are also some of the best slot sites:
Bonuses on Slots Sites
We’re always looking for the best bonuses and playing on online slots is just another way for you to get these. They can be slightly different to bingo but they split into two main categories:
1. No Deposit Slots: Look out for these if you want a thrill without paying a bill. Some sites will pop a no deposit slot bonus in your account just for completing the registration process. This means you can have all the fun of playing and winning, without contributing cash.
2. Free Spins: Another type of bonus that you may receive are free spins, which will be for a set slot game. This has a little less freedom but the wagering requirements can be less strict so you’ll be able to withdraw your winnings.When you claim these bonuses, it’s always best to have a check of the terms and conditions associated with them. There may be a cap on how large a jackpot you can turn your bonus into, what games you can play them on and wagering requirements. These are always found in the bonus policy of the site but you can double check with us on what they all mean.
Basic Slots Terminology
Want to make sure you’re playing the right kind of slots or want to know what the terminology means? Check out this handy dictionary of all the most common terms:
- RTP – Return to player, this is a percentage of what you can expect to win back when you play a slot. Any slot in the high 90% region is good.
- Reels – The number of columns of symbols there are on the slot.
- Paylines – The amount of lines that you can match symbols on. Some slots have 243 of these and others have just one.
- Progressive Jackpots – A slot game in which a percentage of each wager is contributed to a jackpot fund.
- Paytable – The table of symbols that tells you how much they are worth and if they have any special attributes.
- Multiplier – The amount that a symbol will multiply your wager by if it appears in a winning combination.
- Scatters – Symbols that can pay out from anywhere on the reels, not just within the paylines. These may also be responsible for giving out free spins.
- Wilds – Symbols that can take the place of other symbols in combinations, usually with the exception of bonus features. They can make winning easier and also increase the jackpot paid.
- Coin Size – How much you want each credit in the game to be worth, this adjusts the bet.
- Bonus Round – A special mini game that takes you away from the reels to another screen to win.
- Variance – Similar to RTP, how much you can expect to be paid back when you gamble on the game.
- Gamble Feature – A form of bonus round that you can access each time you win.
Allows you to increase the jackpot by gambling it, usually on a card or dice game.
Types of Slots
There’s not just one type of slot on the market, you can find lots of different ones when you play. Here are some of the most common types of slot games that you will encounter:
- Classic 3 Reel Slots – These are much smaller than 5 or larger reel games, but they can be favourites for newbies. They’re generally cheap to play too, as you don’t have to wager a lot on lots of paylines to play.
- Multi Payline Slots – These can be more fun for players, as they present the opportunity to bet more to win more. If they have flexible paylines, then you can use this to your advantage to make the bet lower, though you’ll have less chances to win if you do.
- No Reel Slots – These slot games are a bit less common but you can find them on certain sites. In these games, the symbols float in the air and aren’t bound on reels, which can offer a lot of fun to players.
- Video Slots – This is a general name for most slots that have a theme, animation and reels. Newer games like Gonzo’s Quest and Jungle Jim are good examples of these.
- 3D Slots – If you’re looking for games with great graphics then check out 3D slots. These take place on games that have bigger depths of fields and usually look more realistic than 2D slots.
- Flat Top and Progressive Slots – Flat top slots are ones with a fixed jackpot, whereas progressive jackpot ones take a percentage of all player wagers into account. Flat top games usually have a higher RTP, but progressive jackpots can allow you to win much more.
- Progressives can be networked over a site, group of sites or just a standalone game. The wider the range of the jackpot, the less chance you have of winning but the faster the jackpot will grow.
As you can see, there’s quite the variety of these games to try out! Play on any of the sites that we suggested to get started.
There’s always new bingo sites with slots to try online, so why not take a look yourself?