New Bingo Sites 2016 – 2017
If you’re looking for new bingo sites then you’ll feel spoiled for choice this year, as we’ve seen a lot of new ones coming online in 2016 but these are our favourites:
Top New Bingo Sites 2016
Is New Always Better?
In some ways, newer bingo sites have the edge. They are new to the market and are creating a hype. New sites are more likely to pull out all the stops to get noticed, especially in terms of welcome bonuses.
Players can usually expect an astronomical welcome bonus from a fresh site. This is easily demonstrated by a quick visit to directories like ohmybingo.com, which reveals new bingo sites offering to multiply your deposits by huge percentages. The reason for this? Quite simply, they need players more.
However, new sites are also uncharted territories. Unless part of a wider bingo network, players will not know what to expect from them. Therefore, they constitute a risk. Also, a smaller new bingo site may not have the budget of an established brand. So, whilst you may benefit from a huge welcome bonus, that may be the only aspect they offer.
Quite simply, established brands know the market. They’ve tried and tested many things. These sites know what works and what doesn’t. Also, an established brand will have built up a reputation, one that you can research to make a decision.
The main drawback of playing at established sites is that some of them begin to get lazy. By lazy, we mean that they stop thinking of ways to draw players to the site. This may mean that they have stopped sourcing new games as quickly. Or that they offer the same promotions, never updating and innovating.
Is 2016’s Bingo Living Up to Expectations?
Through the year, we’ve been waiting with bated breath to see what our fave bingo sites are rolling out to their players. So far, we’ve been impressed with the amount of new tech that we’re seeing implemented on bingo sites. In particular, there are new games and better mobile versions of sites, which have been tweaked throughout the year.
Some things have not changed this year though, such as the number of similar Dragonfish sites or unclear wagering requirements. We’d like to see a more varied bingo landscape, with more unique aspects to a site, not just a different theme.
- New Slot Varieties – We have been enjoying a wealth of new state-of-the-artslots from bingo sites in twenty sixteen. Because of the competitive nature of the bingo market, sites are pulling out all the stops with new slot games. This year we’ve seen sterling releases from Microgaming, NetEnt and more.
- More Unique Promotions – There is nothing more irritating than looking forward to the launch of a new site, only to see a list of the same old and tired promotions on its promo page. Many networks roll out the same list of promotions across all of their brands. We want to see more non-networked promotions. We want more variety from new bingo sites 2017!
- Less Linked Jackpots – Many sites use the platform of linked bingo games across many of their sites. This is fine if it’s just one of the options to play on a bingo site, but if the other games are sparse then linked games can be a bit of a buzzkill. There are less chances to win but bigger prizes, so we prefer these games as an optional extra rather than one of the few options.
- Lack of Mobile Games – More of us want to game on the go, not everyone has time to sit at a desktop, after all. New mobile bingo sites are certainly sitting up and taking note of these players as they’re making up a rather large part of the market. Improved mobile compatibility has been rampant in 2016, something that we expect to continue.
- Lack of Payment Methods – Given that more players like to play on mobile, more convenient payments are needed. We’d like to see more sites incorporate methods that make it easier to deposit on mobile. E-wallets are great for this, you may have already seen examples of this such as PayPal, Neteller and Skrill.
- Poor Customer Service – With so many bingo options, one bad experience with customer service is enough to have us going elsewhere. If support is unhelpful, take a long time to reply or rude then players simply go to another site instead.
Check back with us and we’ll keep you updated with all of the information you need on new online bingo sites and the latest breakthroughs.